Restrictions have been lifted, our Chiropractors and Podiatrists are now able to offer full appointments with extra precautions in place.
If you require and appointment please call us on 029 20627888 or 01656 663999
We have undertaken a full risk assessment and have put extensive mitigation measures in place to ensure staff and patients can feel confident about entering the clinic.
- Staff will be wearing full PPE in line with government guidance for health care settings.
- Rigorous cleaning regimes will be in place before and after patient appointments, throughout the clinic
- Only patients with an appointment will be allowed to enter the clinic
- On booking an appointment you will be asked if you or anyone you live with has COVID 19 symptoms. If the answer is yes you will not be able to make a face to face appointment but will be offered a telephone or video advice appointment (these are free of charge)
- Patients will be asked to arrive promptly at the clinic for their appointment time
- Anyone entering the clinic will have their temperature taken on arrival (using a forehead non contact thermometer)
- Appointments will be spaced to ensure social distancing measures are adhered to in the reception area.
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask or face covering whilst in the clinic
- Text appointment reminders sent out – rather than an appointment card given
- We will encourage con-tactless card payments
We hope to welcome you into the clinics soon in the meantime stay safe and well!
In the meantime, visit our Facebook page to find out more information and advice which will be updated regularly while we are closed, likewise if you wish to have a telephone consultation and speak to one of our practitioners please call the clinic on 029 20627888 and provide your details and a member of the team will get in touch.
C3 Clinic Team