Highlights from the review:
- Relaxing in the villa pool, sun on my shoulders with a beer after a challenging days riding.
- Feeling the vibe around us in the local town when Spain won the Euro’s.
- Surviving some massive hill climbs and rocky mountain edge descents.
- Sharing the whole experience with 10 like minded lads and having a laugh.
- Rocking up at the airport and being looked after from that moment until going home again.
- Chatting life stories over decent food and beer.
The ToroTrail experience isn’t about shaping you up to be the next Paris-Dakar rider. It’s about getting back to the reasons I got into biking in the first place, mucking around learning new things and having a great time with mates.
Click here to read the full review: