** Clinics re-opening from Monday 1st June **
We are hoping to resume face to face appointments in our clinics from Monday 1st June.
We have undertaken a full risk assessment and have put extensive mitigation measures in place to ensure staff and patients can feel confident about entering the clinic.
- Staff will be wearing full PPE in line with government guidance for health care settings.
- Rigorous cleaning regimes will be in place before and after patient appointments, throughout the clinic
- Only patients with an appointment will be allowed to enter the clinic
- On booking an appointment you will be asked if you or anyone you live with has COVID 19 symptoms. If the answer is yes you will not be able to make a face to face appointment but will be offered a telephone or video advice appointment (these are free of charge)
- Patients will be asked to arrive promptly at the clinic for their appointment time
- Anyone entering the clinic will have their temperature taken on arrival (using a forehead non contact thermometer)
- Appointments will be spaced to ensure social distancing measures are adhered to in the reception area.
- Patients will be asked to wear a mask or face covering whilst in the clinic
- Text appointment reminders sent out – rather than an appointment card given
- We will encourage contactless card payments
We hope to welcome you into the clinics soon in the meantime stay safe and well!
In the meantime, visit our Facebook page to find out more information and advice which will be updated regularly while we are closed, likewise if you wish to have a telephone consultation and speak to one of our practitioners please call the clinic on 029 20627888 and provide your details and a member of the team will get in touch.
C3 Clincic Team
We have created a series of self help guides and videos to help you during the Coronavirus restrictions
These friendly guides are designed help you look after yourself whilst at home.
Come take a look at our self-help videos and guides….
New Patient Forms
Download our New Patient Forms before you visit us. Click here for more information.
Enhance Your Wellbeing Through
Our team of chiropractors in Cardiff and Bridgend are qualified and experienced members of the British Chiropractic Association (BCA) and the Royal College of Chiropractors (RCoC), and are registered with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC).
Our chiropractors take a ‘holistic’ approach to your health and well-being. This means that they consider each patient’s symptoms in the context of their full medical history, their lifestyle and their personal circumstances before deciding what care and advice should be provided.
C3 Chiropractic Care …… so often the answer!About Us
Here are the
conditions we treat
Routine Chiropractic Checkup
Regular chiropractic care can help optimise your overall well being. Prevention is always better than cure.More Details
Podiatry / Chiropody
Podiatry is a branch of medicine devoted to the study of, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle and lower leg.More Details
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy uses techniques that help you gain a clearer perspective on life and focus on how you want things to be.More Details
health, vitality and wellbeing
Helpful information about your first visit to C3 Chiropractic Clinics
Our chiropractor in Cardiff or Bridgend will start with a discussion about you, your health and your reasons for asking for chiropractic care. The consultation usually lasts between forty minutes to an hour. You will have a thorough case history taken which will not just be about your presenting complaint, but also about your past health history.More Details