Neither have we! That’s why it’s important to Look after the one you have. So here is some back-care advice for everyday living from the team at C3.
When leading a busy lifestyle, the basic warning signs of back problems can go unnoticed. Of course, no one is immune from back pain but our chiropractors at C3 have some simple advice to help.
Our chiropractors are asked by their patients about the ideal posture and the general guidance they give is:
- There is no such thing as a ‘perfect posture’; the key is to avoid remaining in positions that cause discomfort, in other words, finding positions to sit, stand and sleep that are comfortable and this will be different for each person.
- For the many people that report a link between certain positions and back or neck pain, they should be encouraged to vary their posture throughout the day and avoid those positions that cause discomfort.
- For those people who find that sitting for too long does cause them backache, performing a short series of movements through the day such as stretches can help to keep you active and reduce this.
- If the pain persists then seek help and advice from one of our qualified and experienced chiropractors at C3 to assess and help you start moving again without pain.
On our C3 Clinic website we have a series of videos which provide advice on different aspects of everyday life to help you prevent back problems. You can find them on our chiropractic videos page.
Effective treatment for:
- Back Pain
- Neck pain
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain
- General aches and pains from joints, muscle spasms and cramp
- Headache caused by neck problems
- Frozen shoulder
- Elbow pain or tennis elbow
- Prevention of migraine headaches
- Sporting aches and pains
Treatment is tailored to your individual needs and is suitable for all ages.
Established since 1998, Rainer Wieser and our team at C3, Chloe Stamper and Lia Biancheri have been providing effective chiropractic care to thousands of patients. Our team are qualified and experienced members of the British Chiropractic Association (BCA) the Royal College of Chiropractors (RCoC), and are registered with the General Chiropractic Council (GCC). They work within a professional setting, utilising the latest equipment and techniques in order to provide effective diagnosis and treatment for many conditions including;
- back and neck pain,
- arthritic pain,
- headaches and migraine,
- hip, knee and ankle pain,
- shoulder pain,
- elbow pain,
- sports injuries and
- repetitive strain injury.
Our team are also registered practitioners with leading health insurance companies including BUPA, AXA PPP, AVIVA and many more.
We also have a team of chiropodists and podiatrists in our Rhiwbina Clinic.